Our Services in Corpus Christi
Quality Healthcare in Corpus Christi & Calallen
At TLC Medical Center, our team looks to take care of your medical needs. We provide services that address immediate ailments and conditions, in addition to offering ongoing preventative care for individuals and families. We are an affordable alternative to visiting the emergency room, where costs can skyrocket from the moment you are admitted. A friendly staff is ready to give you the care that you need.
We offer a variety of medical services, such as:
- Urgent Care: As an affordable alternative to the emergency room, we provide medical care for non-life threatening injuries like fractures, eye injuries, allergic reactions, and foreign body removals.
- Minor Emergencies: These emergencies include sore throats, fevers, urinary tract infections, pediatrics, and other non-life threatening emergencies. We can provide medical care for these issues.
- Family Medicine: We provide primary care physician care for you and your family. From flu shots to cholesterol management, we will make sure that your health is well taken care of.
- Women’s Health: We provide necessary medical procedures that are specific to women’s health, including pap smears, STD treatments, and other preventative screening exams.
- Occupational Medicine: From sports-required physical exams to work related injuries, we offer care that is unique to each individual’s needs.
Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
Both of our doctors are board certified in emergency medicine. Dr. Daniel Wagner, M.D., FACEP earned his B.S. at Texas A&M before attending medical school in Galveston, TX. Dr. Brian Rich D.O., FAAEM earned his B.A. at the University of Texas and completed his residency at the Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh. Both Dr. Wagner and Dr. Rich have over 10 years of experience in helping countless patients with their health care needs.
For more information about our affordable medical care services, contact us at (361) 933-5150.
- Reliable Care
- Compassionate Staff
- Friendly, Comfortable & Modern Environment
- Experienced, Board Certified Medical Providers
- Cost Effective Alternative to the Emergency Room