Urgent Care in Corpus Christi
World Class Care…Close to Home
Are you in need of medical attention and are looking for a doctor that provides quality care on an individual basis? At TLC Medical Center, we proudly offer a variety of medical services at affordable prices. We take great pride in giving each of our patients the attention that they need, paying attention to every detail and offering assistance wherever possible. We believe in providing health care that is tailored to each individual’s needs, listening with open ears to every patient’s concerns and worries. To learn more about our medical services, give us a call at (361) 933-5150.
We offer many medical services to patients in Corpus Christi, including:
- Urgent care
- Minor emergencies
- Family medicine
- Women’s health
- Occupational medicine
- $20 Sport Physicals
Over 10 Years of Experience
Winning Caller-Time’s Best of the Best Reader’s Choice in the “Minor Emergency” category in 2014, 2015, and 2016, TLC Medical Center boasts a medical team that is dedicated to meeting each patient’s medical needs. Oftentimes, medical offices feel cold and lonely, causing many people to avoid it altogether. At TLC Medical Center, we make every effort to ensure that you feel comfortable and welcomed the moment that you walk in through our doors. We believe in treating our patients as individuals, providing care that is sympathetic and sensitive to each person’s unique needs.
In order to provide you with the highest quality of service we provide:
- Reliable care that is available to you when you need it
- A team of compassionate doctors and medical professionals
- An office with a friendly, comfortable, and modern feel
- Board certified medical professionals with years of experience
- An affordable and more comfortable alternative to the emergency room
Please feel free to call our office today at (361) 933-5150.
- Reliable Care
- Compassionate Staff
- Friendly, Comfortable & Modern Environment
- Experienced, Board Certified Medical Providers
- Cost Effective Alternative to the Emergency Room